1. Click the Tools menu and select Options.
2. Click the Mail Format tab.
3. Click the Signatures button.
4. Click New.
5. Type a name for the signature you are creating.
6. Click Next.
7. In the text box, type the signature you would like added to the end of all E-mail messages you send.
8. Click Finish.
9. From the list of available signatures, select the name of the one you just created.
10. Click OK.
11. Click OK.
12. Now, for each new E-mail message you create, the signature you just created will be added automatically.
- 2 Users Found This Useful
Turn On the AutoArchive Feature On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click...
1. Click on Tools. 2. Select Send and Receive, then Send /Receive Settings...
1. Open up Outlook. 2. Click on Tools and select Options. 3. Click on the Junk-email button....
1. Open Outlook. 2. Click on Calendar. 3. Click the...
Bcc means Blind Carbon Copy. You would use this feature if you wanted to send a message to...